Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Federer Vs Djokovic

Watched Federer vs Djokovic in the finals of the Dubai Dutyfree Tennis Championship almost three weeks ago but did not find the time to write about it earlier. For a tennis enthusiast like me it was a dream come true to watch two of my favourite players, but the match was disappointing. It was Djokovic's match from the first game onwards and he won in straight sets. But I was lucky to catch Fed-ex in superb form in his previous matches, from his serves of 211 kph to his fast and silent movements across the court. I wish he had put up a fight against Djokovic!
Leaving you with some pictures of the match -


1 comment:

Anuradha said...

I watched this match on tv and must say being a joko fan, i was thrilled. He is one of the most improved player's in the last year and the result is visible.

Wish I can see them in person someday :)